We offer NeuroStar TMS treatment on the Westside of Cleveland for medications resistant depression. We also provide psychiatric evaluations, medication management, counseling services, integrative nutrition coaching, supportive services, and patient education.
We listen to patients’ concerns and try our best to make a difference by enforcing the idea that everyone deserves better and that there is always room for improvement. Our treatment is individualized and tailored to each patient’s unique situation and particular needs.
Samer Alamir, MD – Board Certified Psychiatrist
Sara Lemmon, Board Certified Physician Assistant
Nayla Alamir, Integrative Nutrition Coach and TMS Technician
Steve Bacher, License Professional Clinical Counselor
Alamir Health Incorporated Service Location:
- Outpatient Adult Treatment and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation: 28871 Center Ridge Road Suite 101, Westlake, Ohio 44145
- Inpatient Geriatric & Adult Psychiatric Consultation Treatment: University Hospitals-St. John Medical Center, Westlake, Ohio
Diagnosis and Treatment Specializations Include:
- Mood Disorders including Major Depression, Bipolar disorder, and Suicide Prevention
- Psychotic disorders including Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Anxiety disorders including Generalized anxiety disorder, Panic Disorder, Social Phobia, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
- Geriatric Mental Health including dementia and delirium
Our team of professionals works hard to make a difference in our patients’ lives. Our goal is to provide our patients with the chance to feel better, rise to their potential, gain self confidence, and lead a better life.